Our vision is an Alaska that continuously grows prosperity by maximizing individual opportunities and freedom.
Our mission is to empower and educate Alaskans and policymakers by promoting policies that grow freedom for all.
SEVEN PRINCIPLES OF SOUND PUBLIC POLICY
- Free people are not equal, and equal people are not free.
- What belongs to you, you tend to take care of; what belongs to no one or everyone tends to fall into disrepair.
- Sound policy requires that we consider long-run effects and all people, not simply short-run effects and a few people.
- If you encourage something, you will get more of it; if you discourage something, you will get less of it.
- Nobody spends someone else’s money as carefully as he spends his own.
- Government has nothing to give anybody except what it first takes from somebody, and a government that’s big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have.
- Liberty makes all the difference in the world.